Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Summer-Break Work Schedule

I spent the early part of the day on the design of this blog. Which I also consider to be work. And exercise.

Fact: Photography requires that you contort the body into a variety of unnatural positions to look as natural as possible while simultaneously manning equipment with the atrophied stump that is the non-dominant hand. It is similar in form to a yoga/tai-chi hybrid.
Fact: Blogger's automatic background image scaling algorithm is the devil whose ever-shifting requirements are both mysterious and a surefire way to devolve oneself into a protohuman state of mental cohesion.

So in a fit of uncharacteristic motivation, I threw myself into CSS education. After a tenacious 12 minutes, I took a Reddit break for four hours.

I name this day a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment